HOW TO WIN
ARIZONA LOTTERY - FREE LOTTERY BOOK
Mega Millions: Arizona
ABC 15, Phoenix
Univision Arizona (Channel 33), Phoenix
KOLD NEWS 13, Tucson
How To Claim
All Arizona Lottery retailers will redeem prizes up to $100 and may
redeem prizes up to $599. You can redeem all prize amounts at the
Phoenix or Tucson Lottery office.
Arizona Lottery does not offer a subscription service.
The Arizona Lottery funds a variety of beneficiaries throughout the
- General Fund
- Local Transportation Assistance Fund
- Healthy Arizona
- Heritage Fund
- County Assistance Fund
- Mass Transit
- Economic Development Fund
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Fund
- Department of Gaming
For more information on the Arizona Lottery beneficiaries, please
visit our website at arizonalottery.com/Games/HowTheMoneyHelps.
Retailer Bonus Structure
- Retailers who sell a winning Mega Millions jackpot ticket for
beginning April 18, 2010, will be awarded a $25,000 sales
- Retailers who sell a winning $250,000 second prize without the
for any drawing beginning April 18, 2010, will be awarded a $1,000
- Retailers who sell a winning $250,000 second prize with the
Megaplier option for
any drawing beginning April 18, 2010, will be awarded a $5,000
- Taxes are withheld on winnings greater than $5,000.
- For Arizona residents or resident aliens, the Lottery is
required by law to withhold 25% federal and 5% state income taxes.
- For non-resident aliens, the withholding tax is 30% federal and